Unlimited Run Woodman-V2 Jawa Ion Blaster and Power Pack

woodman

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've redone my blaster molds and switched from a simple two piece casting(cup and main body) to a multiple piece kit that makes for a much nicer and cleaner casting. I've also started offering the power pack.

Blaster $125 finished $85 raw kit
power pack $85 finished $60 raw kit
US shipping is $15 Priority Mail.
20161007_032708_zpsh5q6ivdv.jpg

20161007_032835_zps7rumz4ya.jpg

Last edited:
That is GORGEOUS. Well done! Thinking... scrimping...

Do you have one ready to go? Or are you making a run/ or made to order?
Thanks.

Last night I wrapped one of these as a gift from Santa for the wife. We are making her a jawa costume and I really want to surprise her with a blaster. This thing is really nice, great casting and finish work.

Holy cow... this thing is beautiful. Woodman, this really jaw dropping and the price is the nail in the coffin. I almost would buy this just to buy it, impulse spending for the win!

Received my blaster .. the casting is amazing .. I've rarely seen a prop so clean. The fact that it's multiple parts really does help give it a real gun look! The paint work is very well done too and way worth the $$$ asked. I wanted one of these for a long time, and I finally found the perfect offering.

That being said, did you figure out a stand for this thing for display? Anyone already had one done for this particular blaster?

Thanks Woody! Check your email!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back