Woodhuck asks, "This yours, Captain Kirk?"

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

The WoodChuck

I was working in my shop which is located on a planet with two moons.
A HUGE ship landed outside. In walks Captain Kirk, asking me if I
can fix his phaser:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prefect42

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Brilliant!

Do you have any in-progress shots? Additional angles?

With the woodworking, I picture Norm Abrams starring in the re-re-imagined Star Trek.

OldKen

Master Member
The perfect accoutrement for the "Wagon Train to the Stars"!
:lol

Wow Woodchuck! That's awesome! I would almost say stain it and call it a day it's soo purdy! :)

Could be cool if the different parts were stained in different shades. With the top hand-phaser bein almost black...

Either way REALLY nice work!!! (y)thumbsup

Jonny B

COOL! Man you have a seriously good eye for detail and size!

But I have to ask...

How many Phasers can a Woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck Phasers?

....sorry:lol

The WoodChuck

WoodChuck here. I used rare earth magnets to attach the mini-phaser so it would be removable. I made this as a gift for my niece's son, and I don't think he plans to paint it.

Prefect42

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Woodchuck, thanks for the additional pictures. Your nieces son is going to love it.

And here's a picture of Norm Abrams from the PBS show "This Old Starship". Maybe they should hire you as the new host.

Ted.

Flagg

Sr Member
Now you should do an Enterprise model that has wood trim like the old station wagons to go with it...