Interest Wooden Beskar Ingot run?

Shonuff

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I wanted to gauge the interest in Beskar Ingots for sale. In the future when I have better access to the tools that will allow for it I will be making actual damascus steel versions of the ingots, but for now I have made about 20 out of wood and wanted to see if there was any interest to put these up for sale. Here are some before I have added any stain or finish to them:

20200706_154232.jpg

If people are interested I'd like to give an option for color of stain or stainless, and finish option (None, Matte, Satin, Semi-Gloss, Gloss).
I think the natural wood grain mimics the pattern well enough and makes for a fun lil prop.

Let me know if anyone is interested and what a possible price you'd be comfortable with. If there is heavy enough interest I'll do a second batch and go from there :)

This is the way.

They look cool. You did a nice job on them. I agree the wood grain make a nice patterns on them. I would be interested.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back