wondering about what to do first

squatcobra

hi everyone i have finally decided to make a predator costume. i want to know what to start off with doing for my costume. im pretty much limited to what i can get since im not an adult. some links to what to start off with would be pretty cool. and thx for the help

Hey just start were u can I started with the armor cuz it was way less technical and i am picking up lots of pointers as I do this from other hunters I am ready to do a skin but not anywere ready to do it lol if u know what mean lol

I've been making my pred for a little over a month now. I'm doing it this way...

1) Head * (nearly done)
2) Skin *
3) Hands
4) Feet
5) Hard armor
6) Soft armor (cloth parts)

** These parts I think should be done first because it allows you to make your Bio the correct size (if you dont buy one) and all hard/soft armor the correct size to fit the body**

I've already bought a bio from a friend and made needed edits to the head. I'll be doing the skin next.

Hope that helps!!

I've been making my pred for a little over a month now. I'm doing it this way...

1) Head * (nearly done)
2) Skin *
3) Hands
4) Feet
5) Hard armor
6) Soft armor (cloth parts)

** These parts I think should be done first because it allows you to make your Bio the correct size (if you dont buy one) and all hard/soft armor the correct size to fit the body**

I've already bought a bio from a friend and made needed edits to the head. I'll be doing the skin next.

Hope that helps!!

Cool i cant wait to start i guess ill do the head first thank u alot for the help

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back