Wonderfest

Ill be there, didnt work up any models for the competition.
Not sure ill be bringing my Pred suit this year.but ill there!

i normally have some entries.but i simply dont have time to make a "worthy" entry.

anybody noticed theres no Theme this year?
last few years they always had a theme and had special awards for that category.

ill be bringing my Lair tshirt as well.

If you see Ironman and Catwoman..thats me and the wife.and trust me you wont miss her.best catwoman ever. ;)

Hi John.I won't b attending due to gas prices.I have a 2010 ss camaro w/headers/exhaust getting less than 20mpg.so I'll spend more in gas than anything.plus losing money(own my own business),and paying employees to b there,I have to pass.but I do ask if u go to "please" look for kits for me.pm me for my cell if u have extra money to spend and I'll paypal u the amount spent.sorry guys.I really was looking forward to this,but I have sime bills to take care of.

Hi John.I won't b attending due to gas prices.I have a 2010 ss camaro w/headers/exhaust getting less than 20mpg.so I'll spend more in gas than anything.plus losing money(own my own business),and paying employees to b there,I have to pass.but I do ask if u go to "please" look for kits for me.pm me for my cell if u have extra money to spend and I'll paypal u the amount spent.sorry guys.I really was looking forward to this,but I have sime bills to take care of.

Hey Guys

Hopefully we can do a group shot and post it here on the board!

John

my plans changed,i wont be staying at the crown plaza all weekend.but ill be there at lunchtime saturday atleast so thats better than missing it.
still plan to suit up in costume alot that weeknd.the wife and I will bring Lair tshirts.so we wont be hard to spot.

loading up and heading out shortly.ill take pics.if i can ill post some tonight.
theres always some sweet alien-pred models there.

Didnt see much new today. They wanted us suited up for group pics and news crew that was there.

Fox 41 louisville was there,according to their news report the event is about meeting your favorite superhero. Oh,and theres some models there too. Kinda funny

got home, show was pretty decent.lots of model entries,not much alien-pred stuff this year at all.kinda dissapointing but oh well.
i took very few pics,just wasnt much that interested me.had a good time costuming and hanging out.

one very interesting peice i found was a lifesize "Falconer bird"..yes,you read that correct.i believe the maker is going to post info here.i think i was the only person who knew what it was too.looked really sweet,was rotocast resin and would look really great on a falconer costume.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back