Wonderfest 2012 ,Louisville,KY ( Now Pictures )

gyoung2993

Sr Member
Well me and my wife are going and I was wondering who all might be there from the Replica Prop Forum ??? Would like very much to meet some of you face to face , Post here if you are going or think about going , thanks Guy

Last edited:
Re: Who is going to Wonderfest 2012 ,Louisville,KY

If I'm not completely broke! I plan on going! Looks like they have some cool guests lined up this year (by the hints they have been giving!).

If I'm not completely broke! I plan on going! Looks like they have some cool guests lined up this year (by the hints they have been giving!).
Yeah I am looking forward to the lineup they got for the theme ,they are having in there for Star Trek WOK,Blade Runner ,E.T.,and several others ,Hoping they will have New stuff coming as well.....I will be keeping up with it already got the rooms reserved,and ready to go haywire once again.......lol

Well if all of you going please look me up walking around ,look forward to meeting fellow members,I am the ugly one....lol... , http://www.therpf.com/members/gyoung2993/albums/my-collection/10679-collectibles-004.jpg
10679-collectibles-004.jpg

I'll be there. Go every year. Someone should make special shirts that we can buy prior to the show so we know each other.

I'll be there. Go every year. Someone should make special shirts that we can buy prior to the show so we know each other.
Wish I had a RPF shirt ,thats a pretty great idea you had about the shirts.....

I'll be there again as well, since I live in KY, LOL. I already have my room on site booked for the whole weekend.

What Blade Runner thingy are you bringing moffeaton??????

We need an RPF meeting area and time.

I live near Louisville but I don't know if I'll be able to go. I want to heavily represent Fallout at some cons this year.

Your right ,we do need to have a meeting area and time !!! Any suggestions on when and where ????? ....I have been with the RPF nearly 2 years,and have talked to alot of you periodically thru that time ,it would be nice to meet you guys .......

Yeah what Blade Runner thing ???

I bet a lighted Spinner!

The restuarant there in the hotel is nice. There are other local eateries around as well. I am open to suggestions from people who know the area better. I will be there Friday night thru Sunday afternoon.

Quincy......................?

I bet a lighted Spinner!

The restuarant there in the hotel is nice. There are other local eateries around as well. I am open to suggestions from people who know the area better. I will be there Friday night thru Sunday afternoon.

Same here ,arriving Friday night and will probably head back Sunday afternoon myself ,since Memorial day ,I believe is that Monday,so no rush to get back home....that restaraunt you are referring to is that the one by the front door entrance ,been a few years since I was there ???

Same here ,arriving Friday night and will probably head back Sunday afternoon myself ,since Memorial day ,I believe is that Monday,so no rush to get back home....that restaraunt you are referring to is that the one by the front door entrance ,been a few years since I was there ???

Yep, that's the one. I think most will be arriving Friday as well.

How about meeting for dinner there Friday night and planning out the weekend, talking about the hack, what we brought, what we want to buy, and complaining about not having enough money for what we want? Oh and drinking!

What say you?

Yep, that's the one. I think most will be arriving Friday as well.

How about meeting for dinner there Friday night and planning out the weekend, talking about the hack, what we brought, what we want to buy, and complaining about not having enough money for what we want? Oh and drinking!

What say you?
Oh hell,yeah

I bet a lighted Spinner!

Hotel restaurant is an improvement (in many ways) than the hole they used to have. Little overpriced, imo, for what you're getting -- but the breakfast buffet is a good move with many choices.

As for local restaurants? I'm not as local (to L'ville) as I used to be and actually lean on some trusted co-workers for that info. I usually don't pick their brains until right before the show....sorry.

I have some resaurants that I've always been fond of, but they may not be new/cool, and may not be super close to the show --- but if someone is interested in a certain type of food, I may be able to make a reco?

BTW, i MUST get my reservations this week. Not focussed on the show, but it IS only 4 months away. yowzah.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back