Wondercon 2012!!

Ill be there.

It'll be our Comic-Con for this year. My wife and I was supposed to go to SDCC(already bought our 4-day passes at con last year), but then it turns out were having another baby on June 30th.

I will most likely be attending as well! This will be my first year at Wonder Con, I'm not a complete stranger to conventions though. I went to Comic Con back in '09. I'll be rolling in my Ghostbuster attire, of course, lol.

I wouldn't mind meeting some of ya guys as well!

Last edited:
I was planning on attending my first Con since I was a kid but I can't decide between SDCC and Wonder.. forgive my ignorance but what's the difference??

The only difference I can tell is the size is drastically less and there isnt as much "hollywood" going on. You can actually walk around this place

Don't forget the price. SDCC tickets, if they're not sold out, are about $120 right? Hotels in walking distance are way too pricey. WonderCon is $40 for a 3 day pass and hotels right next door are $130, but I do hope if goes abck to San Francisco after the renovations. There are plenty of cons in So Cal already. I've been to both.

Don't forget the price. SDCC tickets, if they're not sold out, are about $120 right? Hotels in walking distance are way too pricey. WonderCon is $40 for a 3 day pass and hotels right next door are $130, but I do hope if goes abck to San Francisco after the renovations. There are plenty of cons in So Cal already. I've been to both.

SDCC this ear is 150.. 175 with review night.

Too pricey for my blood in combo with the hotel. Really hoping they bring it back to SF next year.

I'll be there on Saturday.

Should we schedule an RPF meet-up

Also...all of you going to Wondercon SHOULD be sigining up for the So Cal Prop Party!!!!

Laamberry and I will be there, probably saturday and sunday. Sat for sure. I believe E-Wan and his lady wife will be there also. Should be fun!

ill be working the 501st booth at 2-4 on friday and suited up in my animated bly in the kotobukiya booth on saturday from 12-1.

Jedifyfe-an rpf meetup would be awesome!

I will be there on Saturday to deliver my pepakura based rocketeeer rocket pack to my client. a RPF member from Australia. I will be in costume as my custom sith lord Darth Tiburon.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back