Wonder Woman: Male Version

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AlarconCustom

Hi, I'm New Here.

I have as a future project to build a Wonder Woman costume male version.

I would like to know your opinion on the feasibility of my project, and how are the concepts that have made the suit.

Thank you very much for your attention

hm3-beta (7).pnghm3-beta (4).pnghm3-beta (3).pnghm3-beta (2).png

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Peek73

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
1979524-april9_dwyerwms.jpg
The many faces of "WONDER MAN" Cool concept, I like the 3rd from the left on the top row. Good luck.....COOL CHEST PIECE

Vox

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The Gender Bend is always cool. I would choose your first render if I were to do it. I like the silver pauldron in number 2, but I am a bigger fan of the simplicity in number 1.

IAmTheClayman

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nice! Always cool to see another WW gender bend. I'm kinda with Vox on the designs - I think the cape is a bit much, but the pauldron would be a nice touch. I do have to scratch my head a bit at the gauntlets though, since you have a solid Greek aesthetic going and metal gauntlets like that are more medieval European

Last edited:

Phantombatman

i like the idea, I would go with a clearer color route and with the more armored look. Attached my ideas. I would do it with foamies and urethane parts, its cheaper and lighter then real metal!
WONDER-MAN CONCEPT COLORS FROM RED.png