Wonder Woman DoJ build (wip)

markseven

Hi everyone, I'm doing a commission of gal gadot's wonder woman. For this build, I'll be using different materials such as foam, Sintra and fake leather. This whole build is free hand because there are no files up to date.

Here is the base of the torso. It is made of camping mat foam. uploadfromtaptalk1435358494772.jpg

I'm at the process of putting the second layer. I'm using contact cement which is perfect for this.
uploadfromtaptalk1435358725329.jpg

I also cut and formed the shin guards. It is made of 3mm Sintra.
uploadfromtaptalk1435358807672.jpg

Looks great. Just wondering if your going to be able to tighten it? Like corset the back for her? Just curious as was considering something similar. Looks great thanks

Looks great. Just wondering if your going to be able to tighten it? Like corset the back for her? Just curious as was considering something similar. Looks great thanks
Thx im going for the corset back method. I already bought faux leather uploadfromtaptalk1435757069891.jpg

I'm just waiting until the chemical odor wears off. I'll be using the brown for the backing and connectors for the arm- and shinguards. The blue ist for the skirt

another update...

before i painted the belt gold i put a layer of acrylic dispersion , then plasti dipped 3 layers then paint. it's not glued on the torso yet. ill do it once the torso is also painted.
20150704_174405.jpg

faux leather is glued with contact cement.
20150704_155257.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back