Wolverine X3 belt buckle

I haven't seen any real good pics of it, I would assume it is close to the X1 & X2 one since that ones are extremly close if not the same.

I found an ok pic of it I'm going to try to lighting the contrast. It actually looks to be completley different from the other two.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(~Sal~ @ Apr 26 2006, 08:46 PM) [snapback]1233669[/snapback]</div>
I haven't seen any real good pics of it, I would assume it is close to the X1 & X2 one since that ones are extremly close if not the same.

I found an ok pic of it I'm going to try to lighting the contrast. It actually looks to be completley different from the other two.
[/b]

Yes, it's completely different. No Indian head. Looks like a subtle western thing, but I can't even tell from the pics I have.

Took me a bit to upload it, I enlarged the pick alittle and added a filter so you can see the buckle better, if you have any other pics of it I can do the same. :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back