Wolverine Costume

Xkage824

Hi all,

Looking to put myself a good looking wolverine costume together.

I Liked the look in origins despite the stupid CGI claws.

anyways... I am looking for some advice on the following items:

-Jacket: which of these two places does the better jacket?
http://michaeljacksoncelebritycloth..._page=product_info&cPath=32&products_id=12582http://michaeljacksoncelebritycloth..._page=product_info&cPath=32&products_id=12582
Or
Wolverine Jacket Features
???
these are the two most accurate ones that i have found, if you know of a more accurate version then please send a link my way :)

-Dog Tags: the best tags i could find where these ones
Wolverine Dogtags - X-men weapon-X Dog tags.
Specifically looking for the weapon X version would really like stainless steel and with a stainless steel chain. My only problem with the above version is that there is only one tag...
any suggestions on where to pick up what i am looking for? not worried about the chain so much as the tags.

-Tank top: I have not had a whole lot of luck with finding the tank top he was wearing, does anybody here know anywhere i can pick one up?

-Claws: Looking for someone to build me some claws from polished stainless steel to fit my hands specifically. know of anybody?

Thanks for reading
I look forward to some responses :)

I've seen a couple good Wolverine threads around. Do an advanced search here (titles only), for "wolverine" and you should find tons of info.

Jackets: try Loganscloset.com or Heron leathers. Might be tough this close to Halloween for a REALLY good one, some really crappy ones on Ebay though, unless you find one used from one of the makers above.
The tank top is a "Zimmerli", check Ebay again. They are pretty expensive unless you can find one there.
Dog tags are pretty common on the bay as well.

I agree with rdmaul. You can find it all with a couple of keywords. I'm new to the site, but currently eye-balling a Vanson Wolvie jacket for everyday wear.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back