Wolverine cosplay (hq style) - weesleii

what about x force version images.jpeg

hd image https://www.marvelheroes.com/sites/default/files/media/modelsheets/image/MarvelHeroes_ModelSheet_Wolverine_X-Force_78ar123f.jpg

Hi weesleii nice work man that cowl look awesome... and hows your prototype claws going??? any updates mate... keep up....

Thanks man, I'm still working on them, testing new thickers, and variations of the way f the claws "got out" :D but no pictures yet >u<

Subscribed! I can't wait to see what you've done AND the release of the cowl file:)

Thank you :D Yeah, soon I'll release, just need to finish the cosplay first :p

have you seen this video it may help you... and hope to see finished claws soon....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpeCbaks-Kg&list=PL1a0yn4-4F4ANFbEX5Du_uEPd4zg8tweL

and this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKOYm-BGrLI

Thanks buddy, they are a biig help for my prototypes :D

maaan, I was noticed about an x-force cosplay group without a wolverine, I'm considering this version...

This is awesome!!

Thank you :D

Second time this week someone claimed credit for a pdo ripped from a game.

Lame.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

on pepakura designer you can go to 3d menu>show object list> and delete the pieces that you don't want

like this(also proves that is the same file):
xksi.png

Wolverine - 3d model - .obj, .max

its the Marvel vs capcom 3 Wolverine model, you Just need to isolate the helmet and unfold it

Lame.

Ok, ok, wait, for you both, I think I used the wrong words, with "creation" I wanted to mean UNFOLD, sorry for the misunderstanding, I' never had the intention for take credit for a ripped model,
You know some people don't want do it (unfold) and just wanted only the pdo file, so, I talked about it;
Really, didn't have that bad intention. =/
Sorry again.

- - - Updated - - -

Wolverine - 3d model - .obj, .max

its the Marvel vs capcom 3 Wolverine model, you Just need to isolate the helmet and unfold it

Lame.

Ok, ok, wait, for you both, I think I used the wrong words, with "creation" I wanted to mean UNFOLD, sorry for the misunderstanding, I' never had the intention for take credit for a ripped model,
You know some people don't want do it (unfold) and just wanted only the pdo file, so, I talked about it;
Really, didn't have that bad intention. =/
Sorry again.

Sharing the file would be a nice thing to do since it wasn't your work anyway.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back