Want to Buy Wolverine Claws Grail Set

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Curzuri

Greetings,I'm looking to aquire these as the centerpiece for my extensive Wolverine item collection. Prop claws being sold privately or at auction, or a brand new creation made with the authentic quality, detail, and care to merit a "Grail" item, would work. I'm looking for THE Wolverine claws to own, being a genuine Appreciator. Any leads, resources, or advisement in my indevor is greatly appreciated.It's a pleasure to be s new member of the community!Thank you kindly,Curzuri

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TheWolverine

"This set was a back-up set kept in my bag as an extra set if there was breakage, they were used by 2 stuntmen, the stand-in and Hugh Jackman. I value them at 11,900 USD and will sell them for $8250. -Jimmy Claws"

X-Men 3 Stunt Wolverine Claws Screen Used By : Stunt Man and Hugh Jackman
Stunt Claws01.JPGStunt Claws02.JPGCertificate Wolverine.jpg
This is the very last screen used set Jimmy has in his possession for sale.
Jimmy Claws has 'em available now in Canada with COA photo verification embedded & signed by himself James Gawley a.k.a. Jimmy Claws.

TheWolverine : Approved

\I/snikt\I/

Any leads, resources, or advisement in my indevor is greatly appreciated.It's a pleasure to be s new member of the community!Thank you kindly,Curzuri
Stunt Claws01.JPG

Stunt Claws02.JPG

Certificate Wolverine.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: