1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Wolverine Claws Grail Set

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Curzuri, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Curzuri

Curzuri New Member

Greetings,I'm looking to aquire these as the centerpiece for my extensive Wolverine item collection. Prop claws being sold privately or at auction, or a brand new creation made with the authentic quality, detail, and care to merit a "Grail" item, would work. I'm looking for THE Wolverine claws to own, being a genuine Appreciator. Any leads, resources, or advisement in my indevor is greatly appreciated.It's a pleasure to be s new member of the community!Thank you kindly,Curzuri

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2015
    TheWolverine likes this.
  2. TheWolverine

TheWolverine Well-Known Member

"This set was a back-up set kept in my bag as an extra set if there was breakage, they were used by 2 stuntmen, the stand-in and Hugh Jackman. I value them at 11,900 USD and will sell them for $8250. -Jimmy Claws"

X-Men 3 Stunt Wolverine Claws Screen Used By : Stunt Man and Hugh Jackman
    Stunt Claws01.JPG Stunt Claws02.JPG Certificate Wolverine.jpg
    This is the very last screen used set Jimmy has in his possession for sale.
    Jimmy Claws has 'em available now in Canada with COA photo verification embedded & signed by himself James Gawley a.k.a. Jimmy Claws.

TheWolverine : Approved

\I/snikt\I/

Stunt Claws01.JPG

Stunt Claws02.JPG

Certificate Wolverine.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2018