WOLVERINE arms

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Vermithrax 4

I was commissioned to make this set of latex arms by a costumer who wanted to dress up as Wolverine. This individual had gone so far as to have a very impressive set of fully-retractable, pneumatically-controlled, arm-mounted blades created that were supposed to have been totally concealed by these arms. Needless to say, this venture had much potential for failure from the very beginning since everything would have to fit together perfectly to 1. pull off the illusion effectively and 2. remain fully functional. Even though he was advised that this was an expensive risk he insisted that he wanted to proceed. So, we proceeded. In the end the whole venture DID fail. The blades and mechanisms turned out larger than the builder had anticipated so they ended up not fitting properly inside the arms. That said, here are the arms that resulted. They had to be sculpted a bit oversized to conceal the blades but also be able to accept the person's hands inside the rubber hands. So, without further adieu, here they are, from sculpture to molding to finished product. Enjoy! -Dale.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

So, Vermithrax 4, if you do not mind me inquiring, how large in inches are these hands around the palm? If they were large enough and would fit like gloves, I would be interested in them, due to the use of being oversized hands for the Goon character. I already have the muscle suit, custom mask, all I would need is the hands, and the obvious shirt, pants, boots, workmens gloves, then the monkey wrench foam prop, and of course the blind eye contact lense. Let me know and thank you.
calibr1735

hydin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Kinda thinking they would look pretty cool on my bizarro mannequin as well :)

Sculpt looks awesome!
Chris