Wolfie getting around

Viper15

Im not sure if this has been posted yet but has anyone els noticed something strange about the definitive edition of Predator 2

3316762x.jpg

3316762x.jpg

Eh, this was THE first image of Wolf available... Some piss-poor marketing if you ask me, if this shows up nearly 8 months before the film showed up, on a Brazilian DVD-site.

So where ever you found it, it's been out for a while, you not noticing might be an indication of the size of stone you've been living under

Im not on about the image in particular, simply that they have the wrong pred on the cover! Your right though, I really should get out from under my stone and start surfing a few Brazilian websites....

Im not on about the image in particular, simply that they have the wrong pred on the cover! Your right though, I really should get out from under my stone and start surfing a few Brazilian websites....
A common site like planetAVP.com posted this up at the time
(I already agreed with ya on the marketing-man-****-up, read?)

Its a common stuff up when they do DVD's
Look @ the Star wars DVD's #4-6 have mixed images on the covers :D
Thats life unfortunatly

A common site like planetAVP.com posted this up at the time :lol:
(I already agreed with ya on the marketing-man-****-up, read?)

I know, i was only joking.. I thought this was a new release, obviously you knew about the mistake already.

Its a common stuff up when they do DVD's
Look @ the Star wars DVD's #4-6 have mixed images on the covers :lol:
Thats life unfortunatly

I hadn't noiced the star wars covers, will have to have a look. You'd think it would be quite easy to get the covers right. These definitive titles actually have really nice metal covers, all that efort and they get the main charactor wrong :lol:

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back