Wolf sculpt

ssloun

Hello guys,

I havent been here for a while, my finals were keeping me busy, but now since Ive been accepted to collage I have some spare time again :) so here I go.
I know this might not be so ,,IN" these days since the new movie came out but wth, I like Wolf so I gave it a try.

I know I messed up a few things on this one and I now know how to avoid them the next time, but what I cant figure out is the texture on this thing and also the shape of eyebrows, which I just couldnt get right ( I have redone it like 10 times and at the end I decided to go with the one seen in pics ). So this will be more like based on wolf, although I think I managed to capture some of his look.
Anyways cheers for all you guys, who can do this amazing texture on heads I see around here all the time !!! Seriously how do you do it ?

Here is few pic, If you would like to see more pic of progress, visit this link http://galerie.albumfotek.cz/31798/?p=2

Thanks for looking

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back