Wolf Predator Sound?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

munson

Hey fellow lair members,

Does anyone know where I could get Wolf's Predator sounds from? I'd greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Guan Thwei

Are you looking for anything specific? You can use just regular Predator clicks, roars, or computer sounds for the gaunt.

munson

All the roars are the same? I didn't know that.....interesting. I was mainly looking for Wolf's load roars and the one roar while he was on his chair.

predator666

I've got the roar in the face off scene between him and the predalien on mp3 if you want it... drop me a pm with your email address and i'll sort u out

Spearaizer

Just make the noises yourself dude. Practice makes perfect. No bragging, but I'm a pro at Predator noises now :rolleyes: