Wolf Predator Right Hand Blade Gauntlet

Rotund

Hi Guy's here is my 3D sculpt of the Right hand Gauntlet for the Wolf Predator. I produced this some 6 months ago for 3D print.

Attachments

• Wolf-Predator04.png
    Wolf-Predator04.png
    236.1 KB · Views: 262
Hi Guy's here is my 3D sculpt of the Right hand Gauntlet for the Wolf Predator. I produced this some 6 months ago for 3D print.

That is extremely well done! Will you be sharing the file or is it more for your personal collection?

Last edited:
Hi yes I will be sharing this file, unfortunately someone on this site convinced me to send a file to them stating that it was for themselves to print. I have seen found out that he is selling this under his brand his own. So to stick it to him I will give this file away.

How can I get a copy to print for my suit?
Hi thank you for contacting, I am somewhat reluctant to give files away after a member used my file for profit and is marketing it as his own work. I am whoever going to give away the right hand gauntlet for personnel use only no sharing.

Actually, have you notified the site mods as that is a breach of site terms and grounds for banning. That is as bad as recasting. If you want you can post in market place and monies can exchange and a sale with conditions can occur.

Hi yes I will be sharing this file, unfortunately someone on this site convinced me to send a file to them stating that it was for themselves to print. I have seen found out that he is selling this under his brand his own. So to stick it to him I will give this file away.

Understandable. I think I catch 1 person a week selling my files on etsy. It gets a little annoying after a while. I just form a complaint with etsy legal and they remove it. Cheers anyway!

Understandable. I think I catch 1 person a week selling my files on etsy. It gets a little annoying after a while. I just form a complaint with etsy legal and they remove it. Cheers anyway!

Actually get with a patent lawyer. You can make some bank on the ip violations. Get a nice folder put together laying things out amd have some fun. Most all lawyers have a free first consultation. Many artists make a living off the residuals of that once they are established.

Actually get with a patent lawyer. You can make some bank on the ip violations. Get a nice folder put together laying things out amd have some fun. Most all lawyers have a free first consultation. Many artists make a living off the residuals of that once they are established.
Thank you for your reply, I have to say that in the UK where I am based it is very difficult to prosecute someone out of the country. Also I am waiting for him to put the product up on this site and claim to be his. Thank you for your help, do you have a 3D printer.

Thank you for your reply, I am sorry to hear that people use your files for profit it does make me angry, I spend hours finding reference and then the same making, these people are just thieves, do you print your own files.

I am working towards getting one. At this point i use treatstock.com.

If the folks are stateside here in the usa. That country has very strong ip laws. You have standing as long as you can prove origin and ownership.

Thank you for your reply, I am sorry to hear that people use your files for profit it does make me angry, I spend hours finding reference and then the same making, these people are just thieves, do you print your own files.

I print a-lot of the things I 3D Design (Moe's Projects - Iron Man) but not all. I'd say I've put together about 10% of my designs. Knowing that they work lets me make a whole bunch of other designs without worry if they will print or not. It's kind of a hobby of mine.

I am working towards getting one. At this point i use treatstock.com.

If the folks are stateside here in the usa. That country has very strong ip laws. You have standing as long as you can prove origin and ownership.
Thank you for the info, over here you pay a very large sum with very little results. I always keep all my files and reference, when you work for hours on a model you know it inside out. I always leave off or put something unique in the modeling that most thieves would never notice.

I print a-lot of the things I 3D Design (Moe's Projects - Iron Man) but not all. I'd say I've put together about 10% of my designs. Knowing that they work lets me make a whole bunch of other designs without worry if they will print or not. It's kind of a hobby of mine.
Just looked at your Iron Man great work, I would image when you put it on Thingiverse thats when people sell it on Etsy

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back