Wolf Pred body

Andre de Jong

Hi to all!

I wanne work on a Wolf suit this summer.

My first idea was to use a Mr I suit.
But i am short and when the suit on i look bulky...... (FAT)
So i was thinking about a wetsuit.

http://www.sublub.nl/winkel/product_info.p...roducts_id=1508

Scubapro Everflex 3/2mm suit is extremely stretchy, but more importantly it seals like no other wetsuit. Scubapro used the best seam technology with glideskin seals it makes this suit have virtually no water entry, making it one of the warmest 3/2mm suits we carry. Divers love the fact that the wrist and ankle seals are smooth against the skin and use superstretch neoprene to allow ease of entry. Some divers feel that suits with zippered ankles and wrists creates a poor seal against the boot or glove and skin, which is true because the neoprene cannot lay flat against the skin. Scubapro also has lined the suit with a plush lining creating a cooling effect when warn above water because it wicks away moisture. Complete the water damn on the zipper and anatomically correct cut with all knees and wrists in a pre-bent position, anyone can see that Scubapro put alot of thought into the everflex.

And can i still use the MacGuyver's Mr I suit Huntorial with a wetsuit ?

I don't see why you couldn't use a wetsuit. Never tried it or heard of it, but its one of those things you will have to experiment. It would be interesting to see how the latex would adhere to a wetsuit...

I believe an artist tricked out a wetsuit with foam pieces and painted it with latex for the "gorn" in the original Star Trek's Arena episode. I think they had a lot of costume failure and delamination and overheating with it..

Most importantly thought - I think about different guys who've attempted to wear their wetsuits at parties - they always shortly wind up peeling the things off since its too hot.

Cathat

I realize you're in Holland, but the idea of using a wetsuit just seems...hot...

Check out these links:

Neo Sport by Henderson Lycra Skin Suit
Unisex NeoSport Lycra Bodysuit Sport Skin
Duofold Men's Varitherm Long Sleeve Crew
Duofold Men's Varitherm Mid-Weight Ankle Length Bottom

ptgreek recommended in another thread, adding Proline Universal Tints to the latex, to create the base tone.

Also, check out Jaded's (No longer a member) thread. He cut foam and applied it to a lycra suit, as you're describing, and latexed over it. It's missing some pictures, but around post 66, you can see the final result. Best of luck!

I realize you're in Holland, but the idea of using a wetsuit just seems...hot...

Check out these links:

Neo Sport by Henderson Lycra Skin Suit
Unisex NeoSport Lycra Bodysuit Sport Skin
Duofold Men's Varitherm Long Sleeve Crew
Duofold Men's Varitherm Mid-Weight Ankle Length Bottom

ptgreek recommended in another thread, adding Proline Universal Tints to the latex, to create the base tone.

Also, check out Jaded's (No longer a member) thread. He cut foam and applied it to a lycra suit, as you're describing, and latexed over it. It's missing some pictures, but around post 66, you can see the final result. Best of luck!

Thanks for the info

I was looking for Lycra suits in Holland
http://link.marktplaats.nl/424884427

o_O

I will be looking around

Wet suits are neoprene foam, which is why the latex delaminated. Usually, in the biz, when we make a creature suit, we do it with foam latex, and have a spandex undersuit made to fit the core. Then when we add the foam to the mold, we force the foam into the spandex and it helps to reinforce the finished suit. You have to impregnate the spandex well though or it will just come off. It has to also hug every curve or you have a lot of issues with the foam.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back