Wolf needed a throwing knife

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Crazy Hunter

I thought the Predator Wolf needed a throwing knife, and is, in my
Idea emerged blade shape can be changed any time

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

panik33

Nice one man that thing could do some serious damage to some alien faces looks kickass and I hope you cast it up and sell them coz I'd sure like one for my pred

Didact

Nice one man that thing could do some serious damage to some alien faces looks kickass and I hope you cast it up and sell them coz I'd sure like one for my pred
Same here! Let us know if your gonna cast them! I wouldnt mind buying a couple of them

Crazy Hunter

All weapons Glaive, machetes, axes, knives are made of wood / MDF because of the injury and the Arms Act and is intended purely for decoration.
All weapons are handmade and unique pieces shown.
These are available for sale or to Whoosh, you control the color and appearance.
If there is intrested PM me.

Since I am in the theater as a stage and Requisten joiner work.

cowboyJFC

hear is my verson of the throweng/hunting knifes.
the measurements are
leagth 11 1/2 inch
blade leagth 5 5/8 inch
handle leagth 4 1/8 inch