Wolf Lass Suit WIP

Thanks ^_^

And OMG I'm so excited. I found out tonight that without telling me, my roommate built and programmed me a little animatronic robot arm to use for a plasma cannon! It has full movement, I'm so excited! It's connected up to a Wii nunchuck that I can hide in my gauntlet, and I'll be able to move it by using the little stick on the nunchuck (or just by moving my arm if I want). He's quite disappointed he couldn't get it to follow my head movements, but I'm pretty damned impressed with what he has done. He's going to put together a little tutorial on how he made it sometime, and I'll post that and pics when we take some.

That sounds awesome, and congrats!! The suit is looking tight!

Alrighty I've been playing with the awesome neckring I got from Usurper. Was way too big for me, so I cut out a chunk at the back and added grommets so it can do up like a corset. I like the way it splays out and sits on my back/shoulders. I know you won't really see it under the dreads, but meh I liked the idea anyways.

And oh my do I have a new respect for latex after all the time I spent getting holes in that thing. Quality, quality work Usurper. Tested it on the cut off bits first, and the amount of tugging and tearing it took to stretch or do any damage to the holes the grommets were going into was epic.

Now just have to finish shading it and adding some highlights on the front symbol and such.

neckring-open.jpg

neckring-back.jpg

neckring-on.jpg

neckring-open.jpg

neckring-back.jpg

neckring-on.jpg

That's really cool I like how you've been taking existing things and making them your own style, very cool. Looks like your definitely on the right track with your suit.

Hello, PAstry, i need to admit that you are really very very creative and your work is going AMAZING. Im just new here and im looking for inpirations to have a great female predator costume too. Im just reading a lot this days..sooner i will start to make my orders and your post was a great font of inspiration. thanks for share! The mask i though in Guldresk because i love the jaws work mechanism, now im looking for the best skin suite makers, after the armour.... Good lucky baby, i m very excite waiting your progress too.

Awesome job on it all! Ive been away awhile and just now got to see the whip, let me know when you want to make me one!!!!! Cya around.

Thanks ^_^ I like the idea of having a bit of subtle goth in there.

And here I am again, finalllllly.

I've got a video of the beginnings of a little animatronic plasma cannon that my room mate Chris is making for me. Can't wait til the headtracking is working! Anyways, here is a link to the video.

Gotta get working on a foamie cannon to house it!

Freeking hot! The suit too, actually. ;> I'm loving the whip, and it figures it takes an Aussie to build one. I've made a couple functional bullwhips before, I may use your templates and see if I can plait those into another one. If it doesn't goof the weight too badly it should still crack when I'm done. Ahh, yet another project inspired by the Lair.

The armour looks fantastic. I'd suggest building up a little underneath the pauldrons, though. The bio looks a tad large compared to the rest of you and some broadening on the shoulders will keep you looking more proportioned.

Freeking hot! The suit too, actually. ;> I'm loving the whip, and it figures it takes an Aussie to build one. I've made a couple functional bullwhips before, I may use your templates and see if I can plait those into another one. If it doesn't goof the weight too badly it should still crack when I'm done. Ahh, yet another project inspired by the Lair.

The armour looks fantastic. I'd suggest building up a little underneath the pauldrons, though. The bio looks a tad large compared to the rest of you and some broadening on the shoulders will keep you looking more proportioned.
it is looking great can't wait to see the rest of it

Beginnings of my foamie plasma cannon. I used ref pics from one built by someone here on the Lair, but sorry I can't remember their name. Thanks to whoever you are!

So yeah, got more detail to add, gotta add the clay parts yet, etc etc. And then painting. And I know it's a bit bigger and more square than usual, but didn't notice til I'd got far enough I didn't want to start over. I think it'll look alright though, hopefully ^_^

163646_501840292071_547947071_5971856_1647921_n.jpg

Also, my room mate got head tracking working on the mechanical arm that'll make this move, so yaaaaaaaaaaay.

163646_501840292071_547947071_5971856_1647921_n.jpg

Aww thanks guys ^_^ I'll try and get the cannon finished in the next few days and put up a vid of it working and moving about.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back