wolf canon

wolftracker

Heyup folks, me names rick and i've been keeping tabs on this site for a lil under a year now, i gottta say i'm absolutley amazed with all the members own predator equipment on show, for the past few weeks i've finally settled on what predator costume i'm gonna try and make which is the wolf predator , i've almost completed his canon and med kit backpack.

I've taken a few pics with the aid of me lil sister to show you my progress so far, the pack was made entirely from card, and foam core and card and odds and ends that looked accurate to the hundreds of pics and books i could find to work from.

If any of you happen to view i would be grateful if you could possibly comment good or bad it's all constructive criticism. i will upload more pics as i continue to bang out more accessories from the wolf costume.

Kind regards Rick

IMGP0221.JPG

IMGP0222.JPG

IMGP0223.JPG

IMGP0224.JPG

IMGP0225.JPG

IMGP0226.JPG

IMGP0227.JPG

IMGP0228.JPG

IMGP0229.JPG

IMGP0230.JPG

IMGP0231.JPG

IMGP0233.JPG

IMGP0234.JPG

IMGP0235.JPG

IMGP0236.JPG

Hey man, that is a nice piece of work you got there.
Absolutely lovely detail, i couldnt belive its a cardboard and that canon is just HUUGE nd MASSIVE, i also like the base, could you post some photos of it attached to your back? cose that base is sweet id like to see how it looks. Thaks.
Btw that just reminded me i got to do something like this too:D. good work

Joseph

Heyup i've already taken pics with the packback attach to meself unfortunately there too high in filesize cant see how coz they were taken at the same time of the others anyways i'll try and upload them again if not if anyone would like the photos just send your email address and i'll try and upload em that way, thankyou for the reply's much appreciated.

no FREAKIN way is that thing just foam & cardboard...looks too damn good!!! truely amazing piece makes me wonder what the rest of your suit is gonna look like if you can do that good on your backpack & cannon...again great piece man, you should be proud of that thing bro

Looks Awesome. I know how much work goes into the scratch builds.
But the satisfaction of seeing it complete is unmatched!

GREAT JOB!

:) ;) :D

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back