Wolf Cannon (in the works!)

Pestvic

Hey guys! So it’s been a while and I’ve yet to see the cannon files sold or shared so it’s time we make it ourselves!

Very nice work BUT why.
...why making something that is already made....guys use imagination! I know i will sound cruel or severe BUT for god sake create something that no one has ever seen...like Stan Winston we create creatures and aliens... I know Nostalgia is important BUT again we can for example play with colors, forms, science theories. Pestvic you have a wonderful talent USE IT ! FOR example you can always create a cannon that shoots more than one plasma beam or ball .... I know you did this Wolf replica all by yourself BUT use your imagination.... create something that we will remember...

Well I’m creating it for my costume of course. I wanted to buy from the last guy who made it but I waited to long for it... So now I’m putting this out. Predator stuff isn’t the only thing I’ve been designing though :) I’m also doing a bunch of cosplay stuff and requests with my friend :)

Shotgun finished! Going to be posting a for sale thread here soon for printed models. Back pack mode is in the works along with the full backpack/tools/armor set!

Stay tuned!

Well I’m creating it for my costume of course. I wanted to buy from the last guy who made it but I waited to long for it... So now I’m putting this out. Predator stuff isn’t the only thing I’ve been designing though :) I’m also doing a bunch of cosplay stuff and requests with my friend :)
Ahhhhhhhhhh ok gotcha....! But yes at least you have the original model that you made so you can always modify it as you like to make a different model if you wish ;)

OK, well, if you can fit a standard sized servo in the base you can add rotation there. In the body if you can make the outer piece loose you should be able to mount a servo that can operate an actuated arm that adds the forward and back movement on the cocking piece.

Do you have dimensions of the servos?

That was an awesome question to ask and it was very rude of me to not provide that outright. Apologies for that.

I use standard and large size servos. With a proper bracket the HS-645MG can handle a balanced load without issues.
Weight:1.94 oz (55.0 g)
Dimensions:Length:1.59 in (40.4 mm)
Width:0.77 in (19.6 mm)
Height:1.48 in (37.6 mm)

For the main lift / tilt function in my setup, I use a winch boat servo.
Weight:3.88 oz (110.0 g)
Dimensions:Length:2.32 in (58.9 mm)
Width:1.14 in (29.0 mm)
Height:1.96 in (49.8 mm)
It is classified as a large servo

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back