Wolf bio

ssloun

Hello everybody, i got some free time today and clay wich wouldnt be enough to do a face mask, but would work for the bio, so i said to myself - lets try it
Heres what i got right now + some pics from begining.
What do u think?

Joseph

Looks like you've made a good start! All I'd say is watch your symmetry, the right side of the bio looks a little higher than the left right now, and don't bother adding texture until right at the very end. Other than that, very impressive so far!

Looks like you've made a good start! All I'd say is watch your symmetry, the right side of the bio looks a little higher than the left right now, and don't bother adding texture until right at the very end. Other than that, very impressive so far!
Thanks Hez, ill keep an eye on the smyetry

glyphs added + some minor trimming.
Enough of the sculpting for today , in 5 hours im going to school, lets get some sleep, cya guys.

p1010304.JPG

P1010307.JPG

P1010310.JPG

i think iam falling in love with this bio lol will you be sell casts from this if so would you be intrested in trades for wolf armour for a bio

UPDATED !!!
I changed the lower side of teh bio shape to more ,,wolf like" style (eyebrows etc.). I plan to finish it today or tomorrow and start molding it.
I hope it will turn out decent

Joseph

Pics :

seems like is a new Michelangelo in town! man, that is a piece of work!!! take care with the molding process ,if you ruine something I'll come for you and kill you with my bare hands! just joking!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back