Wolf amulet

GBrittelleJr

Does anyone know if there are replicas out there of the mystical amulet worn by Jack Nicholson to keep the werewolf at bay in the movie Wolf? Or does anyone have any pictures of the prop itself? Thanks replicators!

Greg

Does anyone know if there are replicas out there of the mystical amulet worn by Jack Nicholson to keep the werewolf at bay in the movie Wolf? Or does anyone have any pictures of the prop itself? Thanks replicators!

Greg

would love to have one in bronze....so it would have some heft to it.

I remember that amulet being available in some form when the movie was first released. Maybe it was a promotional piece because I have one somewhere
and it had some weight to it with an eyelet for a leather string.

I'll check if I can even find the piece. It's been a long time.

~Ron

The flip side shows the same sculpt, only without the letters.

~Ron

Nice to see some good clear pics of it. Is the otehr side blank or is it the same image...or does anyone know? Regardless..if not too expensive...might be interested as well if anyone ever recreates this..just send me an email. :)

Anyone know where I can find one of these pendants? Everyone seems to be out of them. Also looking for the Wolfman film medallion. They all seem to be sold out as well. Thanks...

-Gabriel

Me too. I revived this old thread and posted here earlier today, but someone's removed that post and pics.

377853_B-1-scaled.jpg

Maybe that's an A on the top and an "N" on the right. Dunno what that is on the left. Or maybe they're runes or something.

Maybe that's an A on the top and an "N" on the right. Dunno what that is on the left. Or maybe they're runes or something.

I thought maybe a "J". Anyway, I made the right one be an "N" and then posted the file. It's just a quickie, not perfect.

How did I miss this thread? One of my favorite props. I bought one of the licensed replicas in the mid 90's and still have it on display. I think it's pewter? Will upload photos later in the day if anyone is interested.

I unfortunately saw that auction after it ended. :(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back