Wizard World Chicago 2012

Sorry I missed you while I was out and about
Your suit looks great

It was quite the weekend wasn't it :)
And thank you! I should have dressed up everyday but I didn't want to be sweating every day :p
You were the one who I talked to right?

Not sure
I didn't see you in costume
I was in my Stormtrooper from about 9:00 am till about 2:00pm then my Pred for the next few hours.

Not sure
I didn't see you in costume
I was in my Stormtrooper from about 9:00 am till about 2:00pm then my Pred for the next few hours.

Lol oh, well then I dont know who I talked to. The picture of the storm trooper on here talked to me, said he brought his predator suit.
*Shrugs*

Ah! I see
It was a Clonetrooper in the pic. I know they all look alike (lol) He wore the AVP looking Pred. I had the P1 looking suit

That was me, dear . :)

Oh okay so it was you! :p I thought so lol, I talked to you when I was in my wheelchair but I bet it was hard to hear me haha.
I was practically deaf in my mask.
I should have suited up for longer than an hour, but my bf wanted to do some other junk without getting stopped every second lol.

I should actually mention you kind of saved me from this drunk guy who was harrassing me. I saw your suit and then went over to see you and he basically left after that lol

Yea, it's extremely hard to hear in my mask. Unless one purposefully grabs me to get my attention. Anyway, I'm glad i got to meet a fellow pred from the lair. :)

Dam it I missed meeting a female pred. I was there working. My both was in the back corner were now one saw us and we saw no one. I did see 2 of the guys got a pic with one but the camera operator was stupid, So its blury.

Excellent job representing the Lair :) Thought you were at Fan Expo yesterday cause there was somebody in a pred suit but when I got closer I knew it wasn't you.

You probably didnt make it to where we were. The stupid Con runners added a new section in the back that NO one saw and your sales felt it. Most people that did make it back keep saying i walked past this section several times and neve saw it. That and how do you get out of here were the most heard pharese.
If you saw the Big Postr dispaly we were next to them.

eric

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back