Wizard World Chicago 2009.....

hunters prey

Alright, after the semi-success of the '08 hunt.... let's see if we can get the same if not better turnout for 2009, eh?

unfortunately, it'll be in august instead of July, so we'll be competing with D*con.

I'll probably be there as an exhibitor with the Midwest Garrison like last year. by the '09 con, I should have my liscnese and my own car, too, so I should be good for hte whole weekend.

Sound off, hunters.....

current list (still only maybe at this point)
preds:
Hunter's Prey
Batguano
Ruffkin
FirstHuntress

Prey:
Hivehunter

I'm gonna try to get to Dragon Con this next year and due to the costs involved w/ traveling to Atlanta, I won't be able to afford any other Cons in 2009.

Nobody wants to play with me!! B)

j/k

I can't blame you guys for aiming for the bigger cons... I'd love to do that, but.... *shrugs* just not in the (credit) cards for me this year, it appears......

I wanna hit WWC because it's actually doable on my non-existant budget

anyone else? I think Hivehunter told me he was going to try to come out.... plus I recall Batguano saying something over myspace about it.

edit:
the bug bit me (no, not hivehunter) and I've printed out the armor templates. I'm heading to the basement to cut it out of some scrap linloeum. Wish me luck :D

and now it's up in the air for me again, as I've just been requested for a back to school fair on the same weekend as WWC :D

we'll see where it goes..... I'll probably end up going with the BTS fair.... I always do :eek:

We only live about 25 minutes from Wizard World. Maybe we'll go, but I am saving my pennies for DragonCon and if they're both around the same time, that might be hard.

wanna bring this back up a bit

seems a bit more possible to manage both WWC and the back to school fair....

the BTS fair is just on Saturday, so I can probably manage Friday for WWC if I can get a ride in.

**cough**

c'mon guys... I got it together and am ready to stalk WWC with some guys.

right now it seems like me, Batguano, Ruffkin, Hivehunter, and FirstHuntress are the only ones that may be "possibles"

Well it looks like I might be able to hitch a ride to this with some fellow 501st bro's so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

I wont have my Pred done by then so I will most likely be in my TIE or Vader but I would love to meet any and all Lair members that come!

Still a possibility?

Yea, yea, yea...

What are the dates again?

Now that my costume is done, I'm roarin' to go and kick some Pred @$$.

:)

Steve, the dates are August 6th-9th.

I won't be there on the 8th, as that's the BtS fair and I wanna take one of my heroes out for it :)

and Steve.... there's really not much keeping you from just getting over here for a short shoot with me

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back