Wizard of Oz Haunted Forest Sign

wyovino

Not really much of a project compared to the amazing things I've seen here. Just a couple of hours with some power tools and some scrap wood to make a Halloween decoration for my yard. The neighbors have outdone themselves this year and I wanted something unique.

Attachments

• WizardOfOzSign.jpg
    WizardOfOzSign.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 421
Not really much of a project compared to the amazing things I've seen here. Just a couple of hours with some power tools and some scrap wood to make a Halloween decoration for my yard. The neighbors have outdone themselves this year and I wanted something unique.
Love it!

Pretty spot on, actually. Very good.

Does anyone else find old things spooky just because they're different than they are today? Like the face on this sign, we wouldn't draw a face like that nowadays and for some reason that makes it creepier. Hard to explain, but something along those lines. I find that with "creepy old dolls" too. I'm sure they were pretty and cute back then but now we're used to a different aesthetic.

I get the feeling that in the middle of shooting, someone said "Crap, we forgot to build a sign for the haunted forest". Then they grabbed some chalk and whatever scrap wood was around.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back