WITHDRAWN: Aliens Terry English Hudson USCM Armour PLUS FREE BONUS

Buy now for 9950.00 EUR
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

bughunt10

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello Marines!

Cant believe I'm selling this. 3 - 4 years in the making and sourcing.

First of all: FOR FREE......YES....FOR FREE!!! I will throw in my custom and unique 3D USS SULACO LOGO sign......and a free M1 HELMET!!!

Now that I have your attention, let’s move to the real AND EXCLUSIVE beauty.....

For Sale is my Aliens USCM Colonial Marine 'Hudson' armour display, commissioned by Terry English, world renowned Hollywood amourer, who made the original armour for James Cameron's masterpiece.

Displayed on a custom mannequin with arms behind back to form military "at ease" pose!

I've added so much to the display over the years, sourced from all over the world.

Display includes:

Male mannequin with adjustable "at ease" arms/stance

Hudson aluminium chest piece

Hudson helmet (real) with pentax camera lens, lobster plate, ear defender and band

Real Beyerdynamic HM 560 microphone

Marsattacks drop down LED eyepiece

Cod piece

Shin Guards

- All Aluminium pieces above made and hand painted by Terry English, Chestpiece is stamped with the TE, chestpiece is also hand autographed with message on the inside

Exclusive: Helmet cover also hand graffiti'd by Terry English, who said he had never done on a commission before! SO THE HELMET HAS HIS CAMO PAINTWORK UNDERNEATH AND ALSO HAS HIS HAND DRAWN GRAFFITI ON THE HELMET COVER TOO!!!

MAA Camo shirt (with shoulder patches)

MAA Camo trousers

Hudson acrylic dog tags

Eagle bolo

Noble grenade straps and belt

3 Noble ammo pouches

Paracord necklace

3 SD Studios grenades

Jungle Boots

Matsucorp Shoulder Lamp

Matsucorp welder

Custom screen accurate leather knife sheath

Gerber mark II Knife

Belt tool

Wrist bands

Shipping would be from Ireland. Costs to be determined. PayPal accepted but buyer must cover fees if applicable.

This is a rare opportunity to instantly own an amazing display that took a considerable length of time to accumulate.

Please note: the shoulder lamp and belt tool are not in the majority of pics because they are currently being given a more accurate Brown Bess paint job.

Also - I AM NOT GOING TO SPLIT THE DISPLAY ITEMS OUT TO INDIVIDUAL SALES.

PLEASE DONT ASK, IM ONLY SELLING AS WHOLE.

THANK YOU

bughunt10

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am open to considering reasonable offers BTW!!! Sorry, thought I had that in the description!!!!

bughunt10

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
By way of comparison, Propstore is currently selling a Terry English USCM helmet for nearly 3,000 USD all on it own.

Prop Store