With the blizzard comes the white hunter...My newest suit....

JaggerWolf

Well thanks to Grendel64 I now have another kick ass suit to add to my growing collection of predator stuff :rolleyes: I just got the suit today about an hour ago and just had to put it on - The following is just a test fitting pic, hoping to get some really good pics next week some time. The suit fits like a glove Just need some new feet as the ones with it are HUGE and I have big feet. Thanks Grendel64 for selling such a wicked suit

albinotest1.jpg

albinotest2.jpg

Here is my other suit thanks to batmanvspredator
suit1.jpg

suit1a.jpg

And tomorrow I get to pick up my third suit thanks to Ruffkintoy who cast and shipped me one of his alien suits in a matter of a few weeks - can't wait to start work on that :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive always liked that snow pred , great buy ,did he include the fur and real porcupine quills too???? that suit is so awesome
ive noticed you making some big power moves in adding to your collection lately kudos :rolleyes: didnt u get that 5 bio pack too ?
looks great

Man that suit looks good on ya Jaggerwolf!
I miss it already :rolleyes:
The feet had hiking boots in them when I wore it, but I had to pull them out for shipping purposes. I had a pair with the toes cut off in there.
Enjoy the snow-pred, it sure looks like he went to a good home!
Mike

Yeah the quills and feathers came with it....the fur stayed home :rolleyes:

Yeah I snagged the bio set too...there were actually 8 bios...to all together now I have 12 bios, 4 Pred heads....2 complete predator suits, and now today I added my newest addition - one of Rukkintoy's Alien suits Boy is that going to be a project.........

PANIK33 - You would have to ask Grendel64 about the original idea behind this suit, I am merely the new owner of this awesome creation :rolleyes:

I didn't even know he was selling the snow Pred off. I'm glad it came to Michigan though. It's one of my favorite looking suits I've seen on the Lair. Hopefully I'll get to see it in real life sometime.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back