With Shatner at the Star Trek Set Tour November 19 2022!

MARK M3

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Saturday I spent the entire day with William Shatner at The Star Trek Original Series Set Tour in Ticonderoga In New York.
The man is an inspiration. At 91 with very little sleep, he had more energy than most Trekkies in attendance.
So, for a Trek fan, what could be better than recreating a fist fight with Captain Kirk in the Engine room of the Enterprise!?! We did it twice!
8D820C88-626C-43C6-88C4-1A1E8779AF79.jpeg
E0CCEB43-65DB-4F7B-BB4C-AD22AF5987E1.jpeg
822F2252-92D5-453A-9CFC-D9DCFFCF49ED.jpeg

Last edited:
It sounds great! We wanted to get out there for this, have known that it was going to happen for some time but couldn't make it so really cool getting to see photos. You had the best time of ANYONE I am sure! He was moving great for 91, just couldn't pull off the Kirk kick but I am sure it was going through his head. LOL So very cool.

Congratulations on meeting him and having a fight scene in engineering cue the action music!! Only a very VERY small number of Star Trek Fans can ever say that let alone prove it. I am from NYC so talk most time is cheap gotta prove it and YOU have BOTH!! Awesome!

Congratulations on meeting him and having a fight scene in engineering cue the action music!! Only a very VERY small number of Star Trek Fans can ever say that let alone prove it. I am from NYC so talk most time is cheap gotta prove it and YOU have BOTH!! Awesome!
Thanks! I was fortunate a guest who attended Photographed the scenes. Like you said, without pictures, it didn't happen.

The man has no off button.

“Never say no to opportunity.” -William Shatner.

That one stays with me. Even small things you could easily not bother with could lead somewhere valuable to you.

Last edited:
Saturday I spent the entire day with William Shatner at The Star Trek Original Series Set Tour in Ticonderoga In New York.
The man is an inspiration. At 91 with very little sleep, he had more energy than most Trekkies in attendance.
So, for a Trek fan, what could be better than recreating a fist fight with Captain Kirk in the Engine room of the Enterprise!?! We did it twice!View attachment 1640609View attachment 1640610View attachment 1640611View attachment 1640615View attachment 1640616

I can actually “hear” those photos…(y)

Super cool that they let you take personal photos on the set, love them! The ones of you on the bridge in the command chair and laying on the bed in the Captain's quarters are awesome. Memories of a lifetime for sure.

The captain's chair in my avatar is the production used Chair from 'Trial's and Tribble-ations' BTW. Acquired it through Propstore of London.

Too cool! What an opportunity to see the Captain on the bridge! And get into a fist fight with him! Wish there was video of it! How could you go wrong with all that colorful lighting?

Also, Pike, is that you? ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back