Witchking of angmar costume and props

Novashadow

Hi mi name is Daniel, i'm from colombia and i'm "new" to the prop making thingy (i'm been doing props for the past three years but i make them out of my knowledge, im studying industrial design so my props are getting better i think and i'm using new techniques to make props) so i wanted to show you guys my Witchking of angmar costume, i will upload all the pictures and the parts that i have made so far, first the sword, i know its not highly accurate becasuse there is not so good reference pictures so i take a few guesses and made the details myself, hope you like and soon i will post more of the rest of the costume.

SDC11339.JPG
SDC11343.JPG
SDC11353.JPG

Attachments

• SDC11349.JPG
    SDC11349.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 184
  • SDC11352.JPG
    SDC11352.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 191
Hi guys this is a little update of my witchking of agnmar costume, here is the crown and the gauntlets, thanks to hamsterstyle for the template of the crown, very helpful

IMG_20131010_161722.jpg

IMG_20131012_131020.jpg

IMG_20131012_132449.jpg

Nice work! I just cut the templates out tonight for the helmet. Now im trying to decide between using cardboard, or foam for my helmet.

did you use templates for the gauntlets or just free hand them?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back