WIP : Wild Predator

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BENSIN

LOL - This...looks....AWESOME!!!!!! That's really F'ing cool man, are you going to be producing kits? :)

REYALS1

I am actually digging this. It's cool when someone takes a character and throws their own little thing into it. :)

Ice1

Dude this look killer so far. If you do decided to make kits please let me know. This going to look crazy...

aood1418

Sorrow : This is a work of art! ..............................Thank you.

Bo'Skarr : Amazing. ................... Thank you

Ice : Dude this look killer so far. If you do decided to make kits please let me know. This going to look crazy... ............OK, Thank you

red dead pred : dude it looks totally freaking awesome!! ............. Thank you for comment.

REYALS1

:down: THAT IS TOO FRIKKIN' COOL MAN!!! :p

I dig the 1/2 Bio thing. It looks as though it has a Roman flare with the "wreath" looking design on top. This is really, really cool.

Ice1

That ****** been eating a lot of queens and shooting up all that acid blood. ****! Thats badass! amazing work!

gatoulas

WOW! This is most excellent. Predator on steroids... and lots of them. The half bio idea is also great. I would love to see a painted version (and order one if I like the color scheme :down: ).