[WIP] U-AVP: Ultimate Aliens vs. Predator (Mini-TC for GZDoom)

Ok, now see if I knew this was fully being programmable in the game. I would have been playing DOOM all the time when I was in the 7th grade

That's so cool, I know I am behind the times on this one but will we be able to play the classic doom game with these characters? So cool!

That's so cool, I know I am behind the times on this one but will we be able to play the classic doom game with these characters? So cool!

That's the plan. So far, the Warrior Alien is done. The Predator is coming along, and I may do a couple designs shown in the pictures above. I'll definitely do the P1, of course .

I love this. Granted I wasn't well-versed with Doom when it first came out, but the spites are awesome regardless.

Awesome!!

Will you be uploading the game modded for us to download and play?would be awesome if so.

Keep us updated.

Totally will! Demos and everything. You need to have the latest version of ZDoom though, and a copy of DOOM2.wad.

I've done some more frames late last night. Now I have the death animation, which is the Pred opening his wrist computer and self-destructing. I also have an animation of him taking off his mask and roaring, as a transition between both variants! I don't wanna spoil those, though.

I have Zdoom on the Pc for a good while. Cant wait to try this out. YOu have any videos, of the predators in action yet?

I have Zdoom on the Pc for a good while. Cant wait to try this out. YOu have any videos, of the predators in action yet?

You have ZDoom? Awesome! Nice to have a fellow ZDoomer on the Forums, here :D. I don't have any vids of the Preds yet, but when I finish importing the sprites into Doom (and programming them), I'll have a video done! Dunno when that'll be, but that's the plan for every character I make.

I had the Doom wad file and everything on my other laptop (which I dropped and mucked the hard drive up :D ) I'll have to try get them again.

I had them cause I downloaded the Doom collection for my Dreamcast, Law56kers Nxdoom Collection - had LOADS of modded doom games on there, AvPvT Doom, Aliens Doom etc and played perfectly on my Dreamcast.

Don't suppose anybody got a link to any of the wad's?

I had the Doom wad file and everything on my other laptop (which I dropped and mucked the hard drive up :D ) I'll have to try get them again.

I had them cause I downloaded the Doom collection for my Dreamcast, Law56kers Nxdoom Collection - had LOADS of modded doom games on there, AvPvT Doom, Aliens Doom etc and played perfectly on my Dreamcast.

Don't suppose anybody got a link to any of the wad's?

Which .wad's? The mods, or the actual DOOM2.wad that you need to use ZDoom? If you want the full game .wad, I'd recommend getting FreeDoom instead. It's like Doom 2, but it's a fan-made thing based on Doom 2 (with entirely custom-made resources) that people get if they can't buy the actual game (it's mostly used for running mods).
If you want the real DOOM2.wad file with the real weapons and original content, I won't give you the link for obvious reasons, but a quick Google search would get you there, since the game's like 17 years old.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back