WIP Paint up of pieces for Xenosphinx UPDATE 10/23/2010

punhulk

So Last saturday i had pleasure of meeting a fellow hunter in person xenosphinx(Larry)
Through helping him out with a few things Larry asked to commission me for a few pieces so here they are so far more pics to come right now there just pretty basic all i have done is cleaned the pieces up added extra resin filling in some holes on the cod piece and sanded all three pieces. More pics to come tonight or tommorrow ill have it all done before saturday
larrys_pieces_2.jpeg

Larrys_pieces.jpeg

WELL Here are Finished Products I know i didnt update pics like i wanted but this week has been crazy

Let Me know what you guys think i went with a very dirty look to the pieces hopefully larry is going to like

larry_pics_3.jpeg

larry_pieces_4.jpeg

larrys_pieces_5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
They turned out very nice and will fit in well with the P1 scheme im going for. We need to get together again and break the airbrush out. I just need to get the latex stuff to mix with the paint still.

Thanks for the props xeno and ya man once you get the pros aide and perma wet let me know and ill swing over and help ya out also if you need any help or want me to work on your bio be happy to do s just let me know.

Ps
Thanks for the sweet colonial marine pieces im going to get the steel pot this week
and ill post pics once i clean up and finish the grenade box

Matt =)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back