WIP: Indiana Jones Voodoo Doll Done!!

slimesquare

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Alrighty so some of you may have seen my interest thread in the junkyard for these. But, this one is for my Secret Santa recipient who is......Well he/she will find out when they get it :)

So here are some pics

indysuit-1.jpg

indpants-1.jpg

indybegin.jpg

alright theres a picture of the jacket and pants, the pants themselves, and how everything began

I got the head and torse from markpoon and it is very nice. The pants are a soft suede leather, and the jacket is a nice dark brown leather. The body is an off white cotton material and his whip and his belt will be real leather also, and the body will be made later tonight. I made one and I wasn't happy with how it turned out as I don't think I gave his arm pits the proper depth.

So stay tuned

Last edited:
Re: WIP: Indiana Jones Voodoo Doll

finvoohead.jpg

finvoo.jpg

sorry for the delay was in california where I met some awesome rpfers....including MattMunson, The Laam, and ScruffyRebel

but none the less he's 99% done as he just needs some hair

I apologize for the picture quality I only have my iphone

Re: WIP: Indiana Jones Voodoo Doll 99% finished

finvoo3.jpg

finvoo2.jpg

finvoo1.jpg

AND he has hair! And he's done!! And tomorrow he gets shipped to my Secret Santa recipient, and I really hope they like it!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back