WIP-Ghostbusters:The Video Game Props, Label ID, reward offerd

Pack prototype is just about done. Slime tank and parts are in silicone right now. This will be getting torn back down and repainted. But I thought I'd show it off.

dsc01109r.jpg

Re: WIP-Ghostbusters:The Video Game Props, SLIME TUBES!!!

Okay, here's another hangup.
Label on the side of the goggles.

12239-untitled.jpg

Anyone got any clue what this label may be from :lol

Free pair of goggles to whoever ID's it. Good luck!!
If I'm not mistaken, I really think that is the original label on the night-vision goggles. Or at least it's based on the real one.

Last edited:
Re: WIP-Ghostbusters:The Video Game Props, SLIME TUBES!!!

If I'm not mistaken, I really think that is the original label on the night-vision goggles. Or at least it's based on the real one.

I'd wanted to find a comparison graphic showing a number of different variations used on the PVS-5 Goggles, but sadly couldn't locate it. The quick answer is: no, the graphics on the side of the Ecto Goggles aren't inspired by the real label, the most frequently seen label... and the one I believe is the screen accurate design, is this:

gogglesticker.jpg

The label on the Goggles in the game is from another source, and may even have been invented, like the graphics on the radio, in order to avoid any potential copyright issues.

Dang. It's not even close to the real thing. I thought it as least inspired it. :behave

Oh well. Absolutely incredible work on the pack and the thrower, by the way. :)

Lights in the shock blast

Check out the diamond texture on the grips. It's not something you'll see on the game, but trust me, it's there ;)

12771-gbvglightsand-grip.jpg

12772-gbvglights.jpg

Special note: these lights don't move, they are static. But this should show you what the prop is going to be capable of!! This wand will be heading off to the guys at the Sexy Ghostbuster Girls calendar.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back