WIP - "FINISHED" Scratchbuilt Animated Batmobile

Smiling Demon

Sr Member
Here is my first attempt at scratchbuilding. I have wanted this Batmobile for a while now. I covered the wooden base with sheet styrene. I am very pleased with this. I had so much fun with this project that I am planning on doing more scratchbuilds!!
I am kicking around the idea of a Tholian ship frm ST and the Galileo shuttle which the shuttle will be around 14-15" long. Not sure what scale that would be.

Take a look and let me know what you think.

From this:
Ani-Bat-3.jpg

To this:
Project-1.jpg

Project-2.jpg

Project-3.jpg

Project-4.jpg

Project-5.jpg

Project-6.jpg

Project-7.jpg

Project-8.jpg

I will be replacing the manifolds because my plan didn't pan out so when I figure out a better way I will make them and install them!!

Thanks for looking!!
Kenny

Thanks for the good words guys, I just finished the vents on the sides and getting ready to start putting styrene on it!

I really appreciate the imput!!!

Kenny

That is definitely awesome.

I'm a huge fan of the Animated Series Batmobile, and that is coming out great. Good work! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress.

I to have to express a WOW here on this project it definitely has cool wrote all over it, I got the toy version with removable back laying around here somewhere in the house.

Thanks for the compliments guys, but this thing withers in the shadow of that Star Destroyer of yours Bigvade!!!
That thing is awesome!!

Thanks again,
Kenny

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back