WIP custom 1/6 Bio

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Island Hunter

Hey all! Oneye put the bug in my head to start sculpting again. After a couple good ideas he gave me, I decided to start. I was supposed to do trophy skulls, but I did not find the right clay to start. I got some rang which I hate, so i started a bio. It is the predator that trys to get the bad blood in the comics. I'm calling it bountyhunter. Give me time to load pics! a hour at the most!

th_IMG_0218.jpg

th_IMG_0214-1.jpg

th_IMG_0216.jpg.gif

th_IMG_0215-1.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hellonearth

Hey all! Oneye put the bug in my head to start sculpting again. After a couple good ideas he gave me, I decided to start. I was supposed to do trophy skulls, but I did not find the right clay to start. I got some rang which I hate, so i started a bio. It is the predator that trys to get the bad blood in the comics. I'm calling it bountyhunter. Give me time to load pics! a hour at the most!
well this sounds exciting! i have almost all the comics, but i can't exactly remember which one you're talkin about, either way can't wait to see it man!

EDIT: oh ya that one!! cool man! try to get some bigger pics for the updates, we wanna be able to see them details dude!

Island Hunter

It is the bad blood series. It is the predator that tries to kill bad blood. Also I had no sculpting tools, all by hand and the help of a beer bottle top..LOL

BENSIN

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat! If you can do that by hand and with a beer bottle top :) you should get some real sculpting tools and sculpt a full on kit!!!!! Or...a full size helmet!

ONEYE

Sr Member
I like it, very aggressive start. Time to visit your Dentist and borrow his old dental tools. :)