torredator

new skin i am trying to make!

i am covering it with latex caulk,
what do you think?

predator_custom_costrume_build__7_.jpg

predator_custom_costrume_build__2_.jpg

welcome torredator
looks to be a great start.
you will want to use Plasti-dip to coat your backer rods it will give em a nice rubbery look, and add alittle weight.

welcome torredator
looks to be a great start.
you will want to use Plasti-dip to coat your backer rods it will give em a nice rubbery look, and add alittle weight.
cool! i just looked at the local hardware store and they actually have it in black!

also i checked in lowes and they have this Leak Stopper 1 Gallon Leak Stopper Rubberized Roof Patch would this work the same way?

Here is the wrist computer/bomb for my son.
its still a W.I.P. and it needs lot of paint but all in all this is it!
one pic is of it opened and the other pic is closed

homemade is great yes, but i am really looking at the bio that i am making for myself and it reminds me of the Original Optimus Prime from the 80's cartoon

well i want to get over to this shop called the compleat sculpter and pick up some materials over there!
i plan to cover it with some cloth first then coat it with latex or something harder like epoxy or something like that!
any suggestions??????

I think your doing a great job on the bio, unless your wanting the more "edged" look, paper macheing up will work wonders. Your sons WIP is looking good, have you attached the foam yourself? Maybe add some more detail,like the outline of the ribcage, preds are very athletic. Any detail on the back? Perhaps get some images of muscle structures to help you out. Will you be latexing the skin or just leaving as is?

Welcome aboard and enjoy the hunt :)

thanks...

my brother is practicing with latex so he will probably be adding the latex to the suit.
so now i am trying to work on a muscle suit for myself and one for my brother ..
i will be deffinately be adding more muscle to the suits on the back, arms, legs and so forth...

i will keep adding more pictures as i get- em!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back