WIP - Chitauri Grenade

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bogleo

I recently saw Avengers again, and thought "Wouldn't that be a cool prop to make?" :)

ChitauriGrenade.png

I started modeling it for 3D printing.

Screen Shot 2015-07-25 at 10.13.14 PM.png

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

renaissance_man

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've been mulling over making one myself, I'm going to use my Hot Toys 1/6 Chitauri figure accessory to scale up the dimensions to make mine.

Will you be adding the light up effects or just going for a static prop?

Bogleo

I've been mulling over making one myself, I'm going to use my Hot Toys 1/6 Chitauri figure accessory to scale up the dimensions to make mine.

Will you be adding the light up effects or just going for a static prop?
Yeah, the only reference I could find was the picture above, and a couple of the Hot Toys one. Not sure about the lights yet. I do have an Arduino, and I was thinking about having the knob things rotate with a motor.