Wip Cheap Skin I Am Working On.

xenomorphhunter1

Hi, Guys and Gals. Well at the moment i am not brave enough to work with latex i shall leave that for my second build!...
so at the moment i went with the cheap muscle suit alternative. it's no were near finished still have to paint arms and parts of the back then i shall net it and finally armor it up :)

Thanks for looking :)

snapshot (47).jpg

snapshot (48).jpg

snapshot (49).jpg

I know that feeling, I am buying a second muscle suit for my next to latex incase the latex process goes wrong I have a back up suit lol

Looking good bud, can't wait to see this signed, sealed and deliveried!

by hand just the now! just for the first suit! i am really going to work hard for my second build! but get all the other stuff i shall need like airbrush, latex and such! just don't think im ready for that just yet! :)

Alls cool man, just wondered. On my first suit, I spent hours putting in all the dots by hand..... thousands of the damn things! recently, I took my airbrush over it just to darken it up a lil more. Making it water-proof, now thats the tricky part....

yeah and living in the uk your chances of rain are pretty high! lol! :p which is a pain as i have had to cancel some of my film shoots because its based in hot times and all it does is poor of rain hahaha! :L! yeah adding dots are a pain i based my skin on the gort predator photo i saw! but getting it right is hard! still need to do the arms which is not gonna be fun!

quick update need too net it up more but its taking so long need a break! :) so sorry for the bad photo just really tired at the moment thanks too anyone that checks it out! :D

snapshot (53).jpg

Well the overall torso cost so far is not to bad £76 so far but need too work on legs and mask, the hands in workshop trying to find a way for them to work! uh! i expect to be in the £350 zone by the time im finished! im on goal so far but taking a break before doing more netting but and update shall be posted soon. :D thanks for replies guys :L!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back