I've always wanted to make this suit, mainly because I love the terminated shoulder design.
I started this past weekend, only working on the top half for now. First step was to wrap myself in tape, cut it off, & stuff it with paper and bubble wrap. I then drew the design onto it, planning out my seams, and then cut it apart. I only did half because it'll be mirrored.
I then transferred everything to poster-board, cleaned up some of the lines, and tested the pattern out on some spare silver spandex that I had lying around.
I used this to alter the pattern a little bit. I made the glove part a little shorter, and brought the point of the shoulder cap up higher.
Now I've got everything cut out of red and blue spandex and I'll be sewing that together soon.