Unlimited Run Winter Soldier Red Notebook from Captain America: Civil War

kalkamel

Master Member
Here's my latest offering: the red notebook featured in Captain America: Civil War.

Mine compared to the screen used prop. Mine on the left.
IMG_20170905_160407.jpg

It contains 200 blank pages with the exception of the centerspread which contains the activation codes (and some other instructions) in Russian as seen in the movie. There aren't that many (if at all) references for the notebook except for the screengrabs available on the net. The page with the codes weren't very clear from the screengrabs so I just made up some instructions (e.g. thaw before use, please allow to rest for 10 minutes after thawing, please read activations codes clearly and precisely, that kinda stuff :p ), with some scribbles and equations to look as close as I can to the screengrab. The pages are then professionally bound in red lambskin leather. The star in hot stamp debossed in blank ink on the cover.

The leather cover is aged and the page edges will also be weathered, but not the pages themselves .

The price per notebook would be USD$85 shipped worldwide. I only accept Paypal.

I currently have two in hand and another four on the way from the binders. So please put your name in the list below if you want one of these and I'll PM you the payment instructions.

1. Rina - PAID
2. Bobatrek - PAID
3. JKKS - PAID
4. MiamiLoco - PAID
5. Maryfoxfirebird
6. Stealthxware - PAID

More pics:

Blank pages

Centerspread

Last edited:
List updated. All 6 slots filled, but 1 pending payment.

If anyone else wants these, just PM me.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back