Winter Soldier Dossier and code book

nik

I am really new to making paper props, all I have done so far is replica business cards.
I would really like to put together a replica of the Winter Soldier Dossier and codebook from Captain America: The winter soldier, but don't really know where to start. I am having trouble in finding reference photos to work from. Can anyone help with this, have any suggestions or as a last case know where or sell one themselves.

I would also like to put some Dossiers together for all of the Avengers team plus Loki, are there any templates out there.

As you can tell I am a total newbie to this so any help would be fantastic

Many thanks

Got mine off etsy for around £34 I think it was.... just look for my name appearing in the paper prop forum and all your prayers are answered..lol
-
there are templates under the Captain America thread plus a few free case files.

I have just finished every major character now and most images showing the dossiers can be seen if you check down the list on the forum index page :)

Below is a sample of the Secret Warriors Dossier I made for a convention exhibition!

Secret Warrior Dossier.jpg

Then here is another :) - this was a partial file of around 30 I gifted to someone. Some of these are my own, some of them off here, and a number are off Cal Schnatz Jnr.
Triskelion Archive1.jpg

I have over 40 Dossiers now - probably 4 times that in case files!!

All the covers I make myself see below.
Both the THOR book and Winter Soldier books are two items I bought in as I am OCD about these things and since much of the winter soldier is done in Russian I wanted it part Russian and part English.

the code book there aren't too many images of.. the people I know that made it completed it from screen caps or from the original.

War Jacket Dossiers TFA.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back