Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

nik

Ever since I have watched the winter soldier I have wanted to make a copy of the red codebook and a copy of the secret file, but I am having issues with trying to find decent screengrabs for this. does anyone know where I can find any, any printable or if there is someone who creates these as a reasonable price, I have checked places like Esty, but there isn't many pics of the pages to see what I will be getting.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

WonderCupcakess

Ever since I have watched the winter soldier I have wanted to make a copy of the red codebook and a copy of the secret file, but I am having issues with trying to find decent screengrabs for this. does anyone know where I can find any, any printable or if there is someone who creates these as a reasonable price, I have checked places like Esty, but there isn't many pics of the pages to see what I will be getting.

I was wondering the same thing because my friend (girl) is going to be cosplaying Bucky and I am in the process of either buying one or making it myself.

kalkamel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
There aren't many available reference pictures of the pages to begin with that's why a lot of people choose different fillers when making theirs. When I made mine I decided to go the blank journal route which the exception of the centerspread, where I based mine on the chart seen in the movie, but I added my own text in Russian Cyrillic.

I still offer my replica on my Etsy store in case anyone's interested.
rps20190630_122220.jpg
il_570xN.1609840103_1p08.jpg

meowmint

Ive got a copy as well!! Haven’t treated it really well so it’s a little rough around the edges but it’s REALLY well made