Interest Ransom Note and Window Latch from Peter Pan/Wendy's window in Hook

zenix

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The notes are ready, first batch almost sold out. They're all shipping. Second batch will be ready in November. To get in in that run, order at my custom3dstuff.com website and comment on the thread here.
PXL_20210908_211403780.NIGHT.jpg

PXL_20210908_211417443.NIGHT.jpg

PXL_20210908_211330051.NIGHT.jpg

Many people don't notice at first, but the window latch in Hook is modeled after the Captain's hook! It's one of those neat details that can get looked over, but really shows the prop makers' outstanding attention to detail in this film. I watched it again last night after preordering Captain James Hook's dagger from Sarenab's run, and decided that there's probably enough interest to get this run going. I don't think it'll be too expensive but I don't have numbers together yet. It's a piece I know I'd love to have and have already stated thinking which cabinets and windows would be a good candidate for me to use this on. If I can get a metal set together for say $35 in chrome or extra shiny aluminum for the hook + latch, who'd be in?

I still have some tweaking to do but I'm pretty close

1613667653280.png

I'm also having a calligrapher create handmade copies of the note. Pricing here is not yet finalized but I hope to update it soon. If you're interested in either of these props, please let me know!

Last edited:
Everything I’ve ever received from you is always absolute perfection.
I’d love the ransom note... & could prob be talked into getting the window latch hook as well.

Definitely interested in the Ransom note, the latch however... well not sure how I could display it so I'll say a maybe on the latch

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back