Done / Completed Willy Wonka (1971) - accurate "Wonka Bar" replicas

Re: ONE WEEK DISCOUNT - Willy Wonka (1971) - "Wonka Bar" & "Golden Ticket" replicas

Payment sent for 3 "Wonka Bars" = $30 plus $8 for shipping - includes 3 "Golden Tickets" wrapped with the bars and 3 extra tickets."

PayPal Transaction Number: 9VJ17115HE0704400

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: ONE WEEK DISCOUNT - Willy Wonka (1971) - "Wonka Bar" & "Golden Ticket" replicas

Great item, I couldn't resist these any longer :p

Paypal payment & PM sent yesterday 28/12 for "3 "Wonka Bars" = $30 plus $8 for shipping - includes 3 "Golden Tickets" wrapped with the bars and 3 extra tickets."

Sent payment for 3 Bars, Roland. Let me know payment came through ok, and I put my new address and RPF name in the payment note line for you.

Sent payment for one wonka bar! Thanks and happy new year!

Dredgen

Payment received. Thank you! :)

Yep I'll take 3 bars.... payment of $38 on its way....

I ordered a set of labels and golden tickets to make Christmas presents for my kids. They loved them. They were very excited to get the Golden Ticket. Though one said it was sad because it reminded her that Gene Wilder had died earlier this year.

They are great quality, highly recommended.

Today is your last chance for a discount. Next discount will not be sooner than half a year. :)

Re: Willy Wonka (1971) - "Wonka Bar" & "Golden Ticket" replicas

Got all my items in the other night.

The chocolate bar is one of the neatest things I've seen. Even my wife (who doesn't care for props due to my obsession, lol) even thought it was great! It looks so realistic, even has the same texture.

Very cool, thanks.

Hi Roland, just wondering how long my order will be before its shipped out?

Thanks and...... free bump.

It has been a couple weeks, I actually forgot about ordering three, :lol

Me too. How long is typical for Germany to east coast USA?

Me too. How long is typical for Germany to east coast USA?

I don't think these are "ready to ship" items. I believe he waits until he has a batch of orders and produces them all at one time.

Same here. Ordered three bars as well. I'm looking forward to seeing these in person. They look amazing in the pics.

Same here. Ordered three bars as well. I'm looking forward to seeing these in person. They look amazing in the pics.

You won't be disappointed. Looking foward to Rolands next
bars when he's ready. And maybe one day some stuff from the chocolate room ;)

I bought one of these myself a while back, they are expertly done, the weight of these are spot on, overall you would be forgiven if you were handed one of these and thought it was real. Amazing work as always :) if you haven't got one of these then get one now!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back