Done / Completed Willy Wonka (1971) - accurate "Wonka Bar" replicas

How do I do that? lol. I'm ready.

Explanation is in the first post of this thread:

"Please pay to my PayPal address rpf@zubcic.com and don't forget to send me your postal address and your RPF name. Thanks! :)

All my prices are in US-Dollars."

I'll take the following:
"Wonka Bar" (hero version) = $16 plus $8 for shipping - includes 1 "Golden Ticket" wrapped with the bar and 1 extra ticket
3 "Wonka Bars" (shelf version) = $33 plus $8 for shipping - includes 3 "Golden Tickets"

Total:
$57+$8=$65 (?)
or $57+$16=$73 (?)

Love these and love the film.

Payment sent for

1 "Wonka Bar" (hero version) = $16 plus $8 for shipping - includes 1 "Golden Ticket" wrapped with the bar and 1 extra ticket

Shipped to Singapore :)

.... Umm..... I don't know if Roland is with us anymore. His last post was over a month ago. :confused
raven415

No worries, I'm still here. Just had a few personal issues. But it's not your fault of course. :)

You and ColdVizjerei will get an extra Wonka bar and Golden Ticket for the long wait. Your replicas will be shipped tomorrow. You will find the tracking number on my sales list in the first post of this thread once it's shipped.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take the following:
"Wonka Bar" (hero version) = $16 plus $8 for shipping - includes 1 "Golden Ticket" wrapped with the bar and 1 extra ticket
3 "Wonka Bars" (shelf version) = $33 plus $8 for shipping - includes 3 "Golden Tickets"

Total:
$57+$8=$65 (?)
or $57+$16=$73 (?)
dougc89

Sorry, I've just seen your post. Thanks for your interest. :)

Total is $16 + $33 + $8 = $57

When you doing the Gobstoppers? ;)
Moviefreak MiamiLoco

I can't tell. There's no concrete date. But it's on my list. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back