Done / Completed Willy Wonka (1971) - accurate "Wonka Bar" replicas

Payment sent! If you're considering making other Wonka props, I'm sure the Everlasting Gobstopper would be a hot seller.
TheSaberCore

Payment received. Thank you! :)

Yes, I agree with you: I think any Wonka 1971 stuff would be a hot seller. And I'm actually considering making the gobstopper, I just haven't found the time for new stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi,

are the following still available

"Wonka Bars" (hero version) including 2 "Golden Tickets" wrapped with the bars and 2 extra tickets
also the x2 shelf versions with tickets and 3 extra tickets

so in total there should be 2 wrapped bars with tickets inside, x2 shelf versions + 2 tickets, and 3 extra tickets

if im right also could you supply full cost including shipping to the UK

regards

hi,

are the following still available

"Wonka Bars" (hero version) including 2 "Golden Tickets" wrapped with the bars and 2 extra tickets
also the x2 shelf versions with tickets and 3 extra tickets

so in total there should be 2 wrapped bars with tickets inside, x2 shelf versions + 2 tickets, and 3 extra tickets

if im right also could you supply full cost including shipping to the UK

regards
rorschach999

Thanks for your interest. :)

So you want these ones?

2 "Wonka Bars" (hero version) = $31 plus $8 for shipping - includes 2 "Golden Tickets" wrapped with the bars and 2 extra tickets
2 "Wonka Bars" (shelf version) = $23 plus $8 for shipping - includes 2 "Golden Tickets"
3 "Golden Tickets" = $12 plus $5 for shipping

Right? That would be $54 for the bars, $12 for the extra tickets and $8 for the shipping. $74 total.

Payment sent for:

3 "Wonka Bars" (hero version) = $45 plus $8 for shipping - includes 3 "Golden Tickets" wrapped with the bars and 3 extra tickets

Has anyone found holders or plastic sleeves for the tickets? How are you displaying yours ?

View attachment 791526
SaveSaveSaveSave

Here is how I displayed mine...

DSC04464 (719x1280).jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back